wildcard/regex Auth-Type in authenticate section

Zenon Mousmoulas zmousm at noc.grnet.gr
Thu Jul 17 15:23:17 CEST 2014

Hi again,

sorry if this is a trivial question, but I couldn't find a definitive
answer and I need to clarify:

My understanding is that modules set Auth-Type in the authorize section
and the server looks in the authenticate section for a matching
sub-section. Different instances of rlm_eap set Auth-Type to their xlat
name. The question is: Other than adding an Auth-Type subsection for
every such variation, is it possible to match them e.g. in a regex
comparison? As far as I can tell, I can only use unlang within Auth-Type
subsections and not directly in the authenticate section.

Thanks,
Z.