HP M200 certificate authentication fails

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Fri Jul 25 22:00:29 CEST 2014

Gordon - I'm just a peon list member - but I do get your explanation. It's totally typical to get responses like yours.

IMO, you didn't do anything wrong.
Unfortunately, I can't help with your particular problem.

Good luck.

-Greg

--
Gregory Sloop, Principal: Sloop Network & Computer Consulting
Voice: 503.251.0452 x82
EMail: gregs at sloop.net
http://www.sloop.net
---