Some inconsistencies concerning OpenSSL include configuration in FRS 3

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at ja.net
Mon Jul 28 20:58:55 CEST 2014

> I have documented everything in my email in order to help other people, I have tested everything until things worked, and for these reasons, I do not think that your statement is true. I will run the tests you requested tomorrow - although I do not understand for what purpose,

Actually the purpose is quite clear, Andreas. :-)

Since you were experiencing the problems, Alan would like to use your situation to improve the configure script (and FreeRADIUS) for everyone else who use FR to compile their own version (instead of using packages).

While you may have fixed it after a fashion, if Alan can verify that his fixes in the configure script work as well, then it means everyone gains :-)

Stefan
Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238