Issues with building Freeradius on CentOS 6.5: need rlm_cache

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at ja.net
Fri Jun 13 12:16:08 CEST 2014

> > So, I started looking on how to build from source...and I found one; great news I thought!!
> > I thought this would save the day, but there are broken links for 3.0.0 and I am running into major issues;
> > There are spec files for RHEL bundled with the source, chances are you can just use those...
> Didn't seem to work, like I mentioned below. Wasted a lot of time trying to go down that route.

When you say "didn't seem to work", what exactly do you mean? Didn't build or didn't work when you installed the resulting packages?

Just trying to understand what the issue is. Feel free to take this off-list, if you prefer.

Stefan

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238