Installation freeradius server failed

Muhammad Hasan muhhasan.1311 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 06:30:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

May I ask once again,
I was tried installing freeradius-server 2.2.0 on ubuntu server 12.04
the step same as before,
but the result when I was type, dpkg -i freeradius_2.2.0+git_i386.deb
is dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of freeradius:
freeradius depends on ssl-cert; however:
dpkg: error processing freeradius (--install):
dependency problems - leaving unconfigures
processing triggers for ureadahead
errors were encountered while processing:
freeradius

what should I do?

Thank you

Best Regards,