Issues with building Freeradius on CentOS 6.5: need rlm_cache

Brandon Jozsa bjozsa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 05:33:12 CEST 2014

yeah, that I get. unlang is for the overall freeradius logic for
configuration files, but I thought that unlang couldn't be used in the
modules? just to be clear, do i need to change the configuration in the
cache module or in my default policy configuration? i was taking it that
the policy suggestion would work if the cache module was written
differently. i hate beating this to death...so i really apologize for
dragging this out. i'm just trying to look for a quick way to capture
everything being returned back from a proxy request, and write it to the
local mysql db. the cache module logic is new to me, and i'm not sure why
i'm not getting entries back into the sql database when using rlm_cache.

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 8:31 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
wrote:

> Brandon Jozsa wrote:
> > Hmm...ok, so 3.0.x sounds interesting. I will have to test. For the 2.x
> > versions, is there a list of attributes that can be used or is there a
> > logic that I can reference?
>
> $ man unlang
>
>   The syntax to reference attributes is documented.  For the rest, if an
> attribute appears in the debug output, you can reference it.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Brandon