Using Client-Shortname within perl module

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jun 23 15:28:47 CEST 2014

Yes. ... but this can all be done in freeradius and unlang without touching perl. Use the canonicalize policy module to adjust the MAC format and wrap your unlang around a call to that policy OR  (and better) is ensure those requests go to a new virtual server and don't call that policy in that virtual server (its better because if those requests are just mac auth you can remove a whole lot of stuff from the virtual server)

alan