dailycounter isnt started

Sanity Computers sales at sanitycomputers.com.au
Thu Mar 6 05:59:39 CET 2014

Hi All, I've tried the default FR2.x dailycounter code and loads of other
examples yet.

It seems the max-daily-session time is been ignored and debug shows no sign
of the dailycounter. If I log out and log back in the counter does work and
sends the timeout response, I can see the dailycounter lines in debug.

So dailycounter works when there is at least 1 session which suggests most
of the setup is correct.  I suspected the dailycounter query is wrong but
the query isn't even started. except on a second session. Can anyone see why
it would not work on the very first login?

Regards

Jim