configuration parameters for perl module in rlm_perl

Chaigneau, Nicolas nicolas.chaigneau at capgemini.com
Fri Mar 28 14:37:08 CET 2014

> > I've created a pull request for this.
> >
> > My first, hopefully I got it right... tell me if something's wrong.
>
> Nope looks ok.
>
> If you're ok with rebasing (squashing and fixing up commits), i'll make
> some
> suggestions on GitHub?

I'm not sure what you want me to do, but sure, suggestions are welcome.
I've already a fix for the unnecessary struct element "walk_data", as pointed out by Alan.

How do I proceed in this case ? do I need to do another pull request ? delete the first one ?

> Once it goes into the issue queue, it also maintains it's visibility a
> lot
> better than if it just sits in the mailing list archive.
>
> I only caught this one because I was going back and deleting old list
> emails.

No problem. There's a lot going on in this list (which is a good thing).
I delete most of it quickly :)