New documentation is available online

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Mar 28 19:51:03 CET 2014

  I've been making noises about writing documentation for a long time
now.  Too long.  However, I've had a documentation person working on the
problem for a few months now, and we have something ready for release.

  I hope this news has a positive impact on the FreeRADIUS community.
There has been a lot of discussion recently around the subject of
documentation, and I'd like people to know that I have been making progress.

  The documentation is available online at:

	http://networkradius.com/doc/

  The astute reader will notice that the documentation isn't GPLd, and
is instead from my company.  The simple reason is that it costs money to
have a professional person write documentation.  So the documentation
has to be owned by the entity who paid for it:  Network RADIUS SARL.

  I plan on releasing more documentation in the next few months.  There
are a number of additional chapters nearly ready to go.  There are a
number more which need a lot of work.

  Please provide feedback.  Is it good?  Are there typos?  What else
needs documenting?

  Despite the documents being corporate branded, they are available for
free download, for anyone to read.  The company will continue to fund
development of the documentation, and will continue to release more
documentation over the coming months.