Inconsistent behaviour between -X and raddebug

Adam Bishop Adam.Bishop at ja.net
Wed May 14 15:58:56 CEST 2014

Good Afternoon,

When running raddebug on 2.2.5 I noticed that there seemed to be 2 extra attributes being added into each access accept - EAP-MSK and EAP-EMSK.

-X doesn’t do this (and fortunately, FreeRADIUS isn’t actually secretly putting things in to the access accept and not mentioning it).

Aside from confusing me for several minutes it’s a cosmetic issue, but what’s the cause of this behaviour? Does raddebug show attributes before they hit the attribute filters perhaps?

Regards,

Adam Bishop

  gpg: 0x6609D460

Janet, the UK's research and education network.

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238