LDAP Groups to Freeradius and then Ruckus Wireless?

Enrique Sainz Baixauli enriquesainz.beca at intef.educacion.es
Tue May 27 13:21:45 CEST 2014

> My suggestion again is to try v3.0.3, or debug the v2.x.x code yourself.
>
> It was weeks of effort to rewrite the rlm_ldap module for version v3.0.x,
it was done for a reason.

> -Arran

Ok, so I'm trying to build version 3.0.3 for debian and I'm stuck at
dpkg-buildpackage because it looks like it's running the configure step for
rlm_mschap over and over:

CONFIGURE src/modules/rlm_mschap/
checking stuff...
checking more stuff...
[...]
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating rlm_mschap.mk
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
make[1]: leaving directory '/path/to/freeradius-server-3.0.3'
make[1]: entering directory '/path/to/freeradius-server-3.0.3'
make[1]: warning: file 'raddb/all.mk' has a mtime 1.4e+05 in the future
CONFIGURE src/modules/rlm_mschap/

Over and over for the last hour... but it shouldn't take so long to build,
right?
Thanks again!