Android 2.3.5 supplicants failing after upgrade to FreeRADIUS 2.2.5 from 2.2.0

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sat May 31 11:35:49 CEST 2014

So not just FR update but also the OS updated too...so possible eg samba upgrade too

If the RPM blatted your config like that then it may also have done something to your EAP config too - eg certificates (especially if the debug shows the clients failing at that point) . Did your windows client have correct/secure EAP settings or was it just 'user/password don't care about cert details' mode?

alan