FR 3.0.5 Expected Debug

Patrick Gawthorne pgawthorne at pacluth.qld.edu.au
Mon Nov 10 06:27:50 CET 2014

Hi All,

First time using FR 3, after configuring to authenticate with AD the debug that gets spat out appears quite long. I am just making sure this is normal, expected behaviour and if not what I have done wrong..
I've attached the radiusd -X output of one client (iPad) connecting. Config items should all be default except things like mods-available/mschap, mods-available/eap, as per http://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/FreeRADIUS-Active-Directory-Integration-HOWTO ..

Thanks to anyone willing to help. :)

Cheers,
Pat

This email, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain privileged and confidential information. If received in error, please inform the sender as quickly as possible and delete this email and any copies from your computer network. If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute or rely on it, and any form of disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email is prohibited. Unless stated otherwise, this email represents only the views of the sender and not the views of Pacific Lutheran College.