FreeRADIUS 3.0.4 terminates with "Error: Failed adding event handler for socket!"

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at ja.net
Wed Oct 1 17:16:26 CEST 2014

I've passed it along and we'll have a look. When it does die, I'll have more info.

Thanks!

Stefan

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238