Ipad 7.0.4 EAP-TTLS PAP Problem

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:00:35 CEST 2014

Hi Thomas,

Before I forget, please when talking about a problem, be sure to include
the freeradius version.
If in freeradius 3, be sure that in mods-enabled/eap you have commented
ca_file and ca_path. I had the same problem in iOS, and I could *swear* it
was that. Let me know if it helps.

iOS and in particular iPhones are much more picky about this kind of stuff
than other platforms. I could swear that for the intermediate certificates
Terena is giving was the intermediate chain was not there before iOS 8.0.
So I had to build a certificate with the complete chain for the RADIUS
service.

Regards,
Rui Ribeiro
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/rui-ribeiro/16/ab8/434