Problem with the sqlcounter!

Haviaras Kostas koshalirod at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 13:08:16 CEST 2014

Hello, I have configure my FreeRadius to work with MySQL, I also add the
sqlcounter to count the hours user after the first login.
Here is my code:
mods-enabled/sqlcounter:

sqlcounter checkthetime {
    sql_module_instance = sql
    dialect = ${modules.sql.dialect}

        counter_name = All-Hours-Passed
        check_name = Max-Hours-Passed
        reply_name = Session-Timeout
        key = User-Name
        reset = never

        $INCLUDE
${modconfdir}/sql/counter/${dialect}/${.:instance}.conf
}

checkthetime.conf:

query = "\
        SELECT HOUR(SEC_TO_TIME(UNIX_TIMESTAMP() -
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(AcctStartTime))) \
        FROM radacct \
        WHERE UserName = '%{${key}}' LIMIT 1;"

sites-available/default:

authorize {

sql
checkthetime

I am getting this message from the debug mode:

(0)  WARNING: checkthetime : Couldn't find control attribute
'control:Max-Hours-Passed'

I don't know if I have make any syntax error! Thanks for your attention and
time!