FreeRadius 3 deb packages upgrade

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 11:04:13 CEST 2014

Hi,

Been using FreeRadius 3  deb compiled packages for a while here. At first I
installed them locally and had no problem; however when doing the upgrade
from a repository, the upgrades always overwrite my eap file in
/etc/freeradius/mods-enabled with the original file.

In the modules directory I am doing links to the files I have not modified,
and I have the full files when modifying them.

Is this intended behaviour or should I leave only links in mods-enabled and
do full modifications in mods-available? (will also test this situation in
my next upgrade)

--
Regards,

--