Freeradius 3.0.4 DHCP MYSQL MAC Auth dhclient

bubulak at radiolan.sk bubulak at radiolan.sk
Sun Sep 21 16:51:24 CEST 2014

Hi,
i am sorry for that. I was not sure what i am doing wrong. It is look's
like problem on isc dhclient (4.2.2) program which is no accept DHCP
OFFER from freeradius DHCP Server (dhclient end's with "No DHCPOFFERS
received."
  and packet ispection says that DHCP Offer packet arrived). So i
compared packets between freeradius with dhcpcd5 and isc-dhcpd with isc
dhclient.
DHCP discover look same on both pairs. In DHCP Offer is differences in
Next Server IP Address and DSCP. Freeradius send's IP of DHCP server and
DSCP 0x00. ISC send's IP 0.0.0.0 and DSCP is 0x04.
Its look same as in thread here
http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2014-March/070878.html
.
Honestly i don't know if is bug. Can you please direct me how to debug
this problem?

Thank you.
Bubulak