Regarding Radmin

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Sep 29 11:31:10 CEST 2014

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Himanshu Pandey <
pandey_himanshu80 at rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was using radmin to view the server statistics. But I am not getting and
> finding examples of the usage of these few radmin commands. For e.g.,
>
> 1. set module <command> --- What is command overhere?
>
> 2. show <command> ----  What is command overhere?
>
> 3. stats <command> ----  What is command overhere?
>
> 4. add <command> ---- What is command overhere?
>
> 5. set <command> ---- What is command overhere?
>
> Please give me examples so that I can understand them.

Did you try typing "help"?

radmin> help
add <command> - do sub-command of add
debug <command> - debugging commands
del <command> - do sub-command of del
hup [module] - sends a HUP signal to the server, or optionally to one module
inject <command> - commands to inject packets into a running server
reconnect - reconnect to a running server
terminate - terminates the server, and cause it to exit
set <command> - do sub-command of set
show <command> - do sub-command of show
stats <command> - do sub-command of stats
radmin> help add
add <command> - do sub-command of add
debug <command> - debugging commands
del <command> - do sub-command of del
hup [module] - sends a HUP signal to the server, or optionally to one module
inject <command> - commands to inject packets into a running server
reconnect - reconnect to a running server
terminate - terminates the server, and cause it to exit
set <command> - do sub-command of set
show <command> - do sub-command of show
stats <command> - do sub-command of stats

radmin> add help
add client <command> - Add client configuration commands

radmin> add client help
add client file <filename> - Add new client definition from <filename>

radmin> debug help
debug condition [condition] - Enable debugging for requests matching
[condition]
debug level <number> - Set debug level to <number>.  Higher is more
debugging.
debug file [filename] - Send all debugging output to [filename]

--
Fajar