Issues getting SLES11 FreeRadius working with eDirectory

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Apr 13 21:45:26 CEST 2015

On Apr 13, 2015, at 3:36 PM, Mounir Boussedjra <mounir.boussedjra at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the first answer and sorry for the insistence. I’m a network engineer and my skills in systems are limited.

  Learn.  Everyone else did.

> During 2 weeks I tries to fined how I can use sequentially external Radius servers without success.

  Then ask a question.  That's what the list is for.

> The use of the Freeradius on proxy configuration seems a good deal to use different external radius serveurs but not sequentially.
> Do you have an idea/suggestion?

  Read raddb/proxy.conf.  You can use "fail-over" home servers.

  FreeRADIUS will NOT proxy the same packet to multiple servers.  That doesn't make any sense.

 And what are you looking for?  Help with multiple databases?  Or multiple servers?

  When your question is vague, the answers are vague, too.