What can be defined in sites-enable/a_site

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Apr 14 23:17:56 CEST 2015

On Apr 14, 2015, at 4:46 PM, James Sumners <james.sumners at clayton.edu> wrote:
> I'm not moaning about it being written. I said it's looking good. You left out the bit that sentence is replying to:

  Your comments were largely negative.  They have been all along.  Perhaps that influences how people react to you.

> Other than that, look back at the start of the thread. I ignored Alan DeKok until he chimed in in response to my statement about not seeing any documentation detailing whether or not the `modules` block can be used multiple times like the `client` block.
>
> He maintains the documentation in the default config file explains it, and I maintain that it doesn't. That's the whole conversation in a nutshell.

  See, that's it in a nutshell.  I posted text from radiusd.conf which explains that.  Instead of responding like an honest person say "gosh, you're right", you respond to someone *else's* message, and tell the same lie.

> I honestly don't care if this project produces better documentation or not. The animosity of DeKok's responses to people asking for assistance is not something I want to deal with.

  Yeah, 99% of my responses on this list are simple, clear, and helpful.  But... I get annoyed at people who don't read the existing docs and then lie about it.  This makes you sad.

> That's why I turned to this list as a last resort, using gmane as the gateway so I can just forget about it later, and why I ignored his initial reply in this thread. I don't know why I tried to help him understand why people ask the questions they do here; I knew it was a fools errand to begin with.

  I've seen your kind come and go.  They make the same complaints, and then whine and run away.  It's a script, TBH.  And a tiring one.

> Thank you to the two people who actually responded with real responses. I'm done with this thread (and hopefully this list).

  This list is for people who want to solve problems, and people who are willing to learn.  So I guess your exit makes sense.