FreeRadius 3.0.3 instantly segfaults (SLES11SP3)

Thomas Stather Thomas.Stather at mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de
Thu Apr 16 10:34:15 CEST 2015

Hello

Ill report that the SLES11 repo is buggy, this is the one that i used:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:freeradius:3.0.x:suse/SLE_11_SP3/home:freeradius:3.0.x:suse.repo

For the mean time i use the OBS for OpenSuse which has the version 3.0.6
from here:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network/openSUSE_Factory/

Best,
Thomas