Freeradius 3.0.7 and multiple buffered-sql servers - detail file issues

Rygl Aleš ales at rygl.net
Sat Apr 18 00:25:20 CEST 2015

Hello Alan.

>   That's what indexes are for.  You should have an index on acctstoptime.
> With that, finding records with a non-empty stop time is relatively
> trivial.

Index is there of course. The issue is you have to check if the the time
interval from the last session update (which I store as well) is twice longer
than Interim-Update interval (just in case I lost an Interim) and the session
has  Acct-Status-Type  Interim-Update.

I will check what explain select says here...

>   Hmm... I'll take a deeper look into it.  It might be a platform
> portability thing.  i.e. it works on one platform, but not another.

Thanks for your effort.

Regards
Ales