attr_filter rule evaluation

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Wed Apr 22 17:15:41 CEST 2015

On 22.04.15 16:29, Alan DeKok wrote:
> On Apr 22, 2015, at 9:26 AM, Gerald Vogt <vogt at spamcop.net> wrote:
>> So may I suggest that the post-proxy file only contains actually useful
>> and working examples.
>
>   In these situations, I may suggest sending a patch via github.
>
>   Pointing out a problem is nice.  Giving a fix is MUCH nicer.

Generally, I agree with you but in this case I hardly know enough to
what the filters really can do and what not to describe them accurately
or how to modify that filter rules to accept what it currently suggests:
accept Service-Type Framed-User or Login-User or accept Login-IP-Host
192.0.2.1 or 192.0.2.2.

I guess it is possible with a regular expression. And I guess you
already know how to write that down while I would have to carefully try
and test it to find out how it's really done...

Thanks,

Gerald