dynamic expansion will not be dynamically expanded in ldap configuration

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Apr 29 15:05:21 CEST 2015

On Apr 29, 2015, at 2:17 AM, Angel L. Mateo <amateo at um.es> wrote:
> 	I renamed them because I have more than one ldap module with different configurations. And if I could imagine that the name of the module is so important, I'd have said it before.

  Since you can't fix it yourself, you're clearly missing something... and therefore should be describing what you've done, and leave nothing out.

>>   Or, you could just use NORMAL names for the modules.  There is really no reason to rename them.
>>
> 	Really? Could I use more than one ldap module without renaming at least one of them?

  Don't be rude.

  Until this message, you never said you had multiple LDAP modules.  The debug log you posted shows only one LDAP module.

  My responses are based on the information you give.  If  that information is wrong or incomplete, my suggestions won't be useful, because they're based on the wrong information.

> 	(a) I really think I have describe what I'm doing. The only thing I didn't said in my messages is that I have named the modules.

  You left out key information which was CRITICAL for solving the problem.

  Yes, CRITICAL.  And now you're upset because I don't like it when people waste my time.

> 	(b) And if name is so important you should document it in the docs, shouldn't you?

 http://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_ldap

  See "Group support"

  It's already documented.  The only reason you didn't see that is because you didn't read the existing documentation.