freeradius dialupadmin development invitation

Timmy moonyhk at netscape.net
Fri Aug 21 18:19:16 CEST 2015

Hello all Users,
Freeradius dialupadmin is a very nice and native GUI for Freeradius
2.2.  However, it does not work any more after php version 5.3.

I want to start an invitation for raising a fund for developing it so
that it can still work up to php 5.6, and also redesign its GUI to have
a modern outlook.

I think a few hundred US$ will do.  If any body is interested, we can
share the expense.  10 participants are cheap enough to complete this
project.

Yours Faithfully,
Timmy