Freeradius stops processing and ready to process requests loops

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Dec 4 20:03:05 CET 2015

> On 4 Dec 2015, at 13:47, Greg Antic <greg.antic at stc.za.com> wrote:
>
> I have upgraded one of the servers to 2.2.9 and so far no problems. Thank you.
>
> Any idea why there are no packaged installs for 2.2.9, 3.0 and 3.1?

3.1 hasn't been released yet.

3.0.x is packaged by RedHat and Centos.  We currently have no debian packager, feel free to volunteer.

2.2.9 Is EOL.  Debian should be bumped to 2.2.9 (feel free to volunteer), Centos / Redhat will do their own thing.

As far as I know FreeBSD and Home Brew both have the latest v3.0.x.  Actually, checking homebrew has 3.0.9, which given how recently 3.0.10 was released is understandable.

It's kind of a reflection on the vitality of the distribution and competence of the package maintainers.

-Arran

FreeRADIUS development team