Accept eap-mschapv2 and proxy only mschapv2

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Dec 7 22:46:26 CET 2015

On Dec 7, 2015, at 2:49 PM, Jacob Julian <julia1j at cmich.edu> wrote:
> I'm looking to accept eap-mschapv2 auths and proxy only mschapv2 to another
> RADIUS server, which is set up to authenticate that user and return an
> Accept or Reject.

  The server doesn't support proxying EAP-MSCHAPv2 as just MS-CHAPv2.  It can only do that when PEAP is being used.

  See the EAP module configuration.  There's a 'proxy_tunneled_request_as_eap' configuration in PEAP.  And *nowhere* else.

  It could probably do what you want, but it would require some code spelunking and code changes.