How to add users into group

dorje2007 at seznam.cz dorje2007 at seznam.cz
Thu Dec 10 15:59:31 CET 2015

Hi
I was checking the option how to add users into groups.

The ideas is to have different groups with Cisco AV pair and other
parameters, and users that belongs to those groups.

I was not able to find such an option, since huntgroups offers the group of
the NAS clients.

Like this:

user1   Cleartext-Password := "user1"   // should belong somwhow to the
group1

Group1               Service-Type = Framed-User,

                     Framed-Protocol = PPP,

                     cisco-avpair = "group1;"

Many thanks