Pairing a network user to an SIP ID

Anirudh Malhotra amalhotra.sp-dl at nkn.in
Sun Dec 13 02:30:19 CET 2015

Yes alan is correct in saying that freeradius cannot send anything to the NAS other that access-accept or reject.

But what you can actually do is rewrite the username and password when user authenticates for the second time(see policy.conf) to opensip. it should be given in the section of authorize but before the auth module whichever you are using. So if this helps you cannot send the username to the user which should to be used but you can rewrite. Just have to design a policy :)

BR,
Anirudh Malhotra
NKN

Sent from a handheld device, Sorry for typos.