How to deal with Access-challenge response?

Michael Furman michael_furman at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:01:15 CET 2015

I use Jradius for couple of years but I see the following problem first time. One of our customers uses Two Factor authentication and the server response with Access-challenge response.Unfortunately Jradius client start to repeat AccessRequest a lot of times and do not return an execution to its caller. Please see the attached image. How to deal with Access-challenge response? It will be great Jradius will return Access-challenge to its caller and will not repeat AccessRequest a lot of times.