Proxy server rejects/failed auth request

srithar jeevadurai srijeevadurai1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 14:09:20 CET 2015

Dear Friends,

I run the proxy radius with -X mode and got below error message.

ERROR: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) found for the request: Rejecting
the user
Failed to authenticate the user.
*Auth: Login incorrect: [user at abc.com <user at abc.com>] (from client
222.222.222.90 port 16679 cli 3455454534)*

GGSN simulator:

authreq="User-Name=user at abc.com,*User-Password=password*
,Calling-Station-Id=....."
echo  "$authreq" | ../radclient 222.222.222.117:1812 auth testing123

Is it something related to configuration? I am provided password in
User-Password i.e.

--
Regards,
Srithar Durairaj