prepaid volume quota with cisco nas

riki phobie at axfr.org
Wed Dec 30 19:06:46 CET 2015

Hello,

well this one is working for me. But correct me if i am wrong, but it
will not solve the state where user downloads first hour only 1MB,
second hour 2MB and it is still within 5MB quota in 1 over 2 hours.

So still need to use a described trigger system in case 2 to populate
stats table.

Or is there some other preferred way to do this correctly?

Thanks for your time.

r.