FreeRadius LDAP Simultaneous-Use more than 1

Reilly, Paul preilly at eastpennsd.org
Fri Feb 20 19:01:05 CET 2015

I been debugging it and I think it has to do with my client.conf settings nastype set to other not cisco.  When I set it to cisco I am getting snmp errors which makes be believe checkrad isnt working properly.

SNMP Error:
Received SNMP response with error code
  error status: noSuchName
  index 1 (OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.9.2.1.18.13)
SNMPv1_Session (remote host: "172.23.160.4" [172.23.160.4].161)
                  community: "radius_public"
                 request ID: -515873683
                PDU bufsize: 8000 bytes
                    timeout: 2s
                    retries: 5
                    backoff: 1)
 at /usr/sbin/checkrad line 227.
checkrad: No SNMP answer from cisco.
checkrad:  not found!

No I am getting accounting information in /var/log/freeradius/radacct/..... but I guess that doesn’t mean checkrad is working properly.

From

Paul Reilly
Network Manager
Technology Department