Implementing EAP-AKA in FreeRadius 2.2.6 + hostapd

Landau, Nir Nir.Landau at verint.com
Sat Feb 21 21:38:48 CET 2015

Hi,
I know this subject may have been asked before but I didn't get the answer I was looking for so I will ask again thoroughly.
All the basic facts:
- I have installed FreeRadius version 2.2.6 including the rlm_sim and rlm_sim_files modules
- I have successfully connected a mobile phone through EAP-SIM and it worked perfectly
- I have generated the hostapd libeap.so library
- I have generated quintlets for the aka auth
- I have read the file raddb/experimental.conf file

So after laying down all the things I have done I want to understand how to connect with the EAP-AKA.
I understand that the code that runs is not part of FreeRadius and that is why we need the libeap file
What I don't understand is the configuration I need to make in the FreeRadius and how everything is connected.
What exactly do I need to do? (A step by step instructions would be great).

Thank you very much
Nir

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail.