Implementing EAP-AKA in FreeRadius 2.2.6 + hostapd

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Feb 22 15:03:22 CET 2015

On Feb 21, 2015, at 3:38 PM, Landau, Nir <Nir.Landau at verint.com> wrote:
> So after laying down all the things I have done I want to understand how to connect with the EAP-AKA.

  Configure the eap2 module.  And then use EAP-AKA.  Probably change some of the source, too.

> I understand that the code that runs is not part of FreeRadius and that is why we need the libeap file
> What I don't understand is the configuration I need to make in the FreeRadius and how everything is connected.
> What exactly do I need to do? (A step by step instructions would be great).

  The documentation you’ve seen *is* the documentation.  If you need more, figure it out, and write the docs.  Then, submit patches so that others can benefit.

  The reason that the documentation for FreeRADIUS isn’t perfect is that pretty much no one does this.