Sudden User Authentication Rejection as a result Compatibility - error

Clement Ogedengbe c.ogedengbe at worc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 11:40:10 CET 2015

Our primary server has really gone "bunker". Sometimes last week (after server ran without hitches for 2 years), started rejecting users by reporting certificate compatibility problem at the debug level.

After correcting the access privileges to certificates (which I observed may not be correct), the service resumed, but ran successfully only for 2 days and started rejecting users by reporting certificate compatibility problem.

I have checked through extensively and cannot find any problem. I have also tested the server with openssl self-signed certificate, but unfortunately the server continues to reject users.

Best Regards

Clement Ogedengbe