Local user and LDAP

Manuel Izquierdo mizq14 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:38:11 CET 2015

Hi

I put this configuration and now the local user is fine but LDAP is not working. Error:

	[ldap] User found in group RS-Network-customer
	[files] users. Matched entry DEFAULT at line 233  <— DEFAULT LDAD-GROUP IS OK
 	ERROR: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) found for the request: Rejecting the user
	Failed to authenticate the user.

There is a problem with the Auth-Type ??

Manuel