problem using mschapv2 (marcos)

marcos deconya at riseup.net
Mon Jan 12 13:04:30 CET 2015

Hi

Thanks, is true that Im very newbie configuring this server, and all
howto's confuse a bit refering the daemon to radiusd. I discovered how
is a problem with our certificate, and for this not appears any error,
because inside server there is no error. I will change and confirm the
solution

Thanks!

For private content :-)
Public key 0x0C05942A895BD10E
FIngerprint 45B9 EC0B 58D5 B17C 8C37 95C3 0C05 942A 895B D10E