Help with Cisco-AVPairs

paul.moser at bt.com paul.moser at bt.com
Tue Jan 13 15:04:26 CET 2015

On 11 January 2015 at  01:32 Arran Cudbard-Bell [a.cudbardb at freeradius.org] wrote:

> So if anyone has a complete or semi-complete list of all the Cisco-AVPair attributes
please send them over so the Cisco dictionary can be updated.

The ones I'm aware of - though don't necessarily know their meaning are:

Cisco-AVPair = "connect-progress=some_state"
Cisco-AVPair = "disc-cause-ext=some_cause"
Cisco-AVPair = parent-session-id=0D70DD7
Cisco-AVPair = "portbundle=some_state"
Cisco-AVPair = "accounting-list=some_list"
Cisco-AVPair = "ip:l4redirect=some_rule"
Cisco-AVPair = "ip:traffic-class=some_rule"
Cisco-AVPair = "ip:inacl2002=some_rule"
Cisco-AVPair = "ip:inacl2005=some_rule"
Cisco-AVPair = "ip:outacl2002=some_rule"
Cisco-AVPair = "ip:outacl2005=some_rule"
Cisco-AVPair = "ip:traffic-class=some_rule"
Cisco-AVPair = postpay-config=default
Cisco-AVPair = prepaid-config=default

I've changed values to be some_xyz  incase they reveal sensitive detail about our  implementation. I think all you were after was the attribute names, but if you need to know the format of the possible values I'll see if I can go through them again and sanitise them less bluntly

Paul