Freeradius + Cisco WLC + Authorisation

mail at moult.com.au mail at moult.com.au
Wed Jan 14 06:44:23 CET 2015

Hi there,

Hoping someone might be able to help, with what should be a simple
problem..

I have a Cisco vWLC that is set up to autheticate against a freeradius
server..

At this stage I am just wanting to use it to authenticate & authorise
administrative users, so that they can use the GUI..

The users can succesfully log on, however they are not getting the
correct authorisation..

What settings to I need to include in /etc/raddb/users to allow the
correct Authorisation level?

I am guessing it is some sort of "cisco-avpair = ???" command.. just not
sure which one..

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!