using 2 autenticzation Schemes sql and ldap Ad

Tal Assa talassa2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 09:32:04 CET 2015

The first part  of users  are  users who are part  of   the  doamin  with a
 valid  certificate  that want  to use  corprate  wifi network      "
jondow at xxxxx.com"
The other   users    is  IT network   Team   who are  allready uses  sql
database

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 4:28 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2015, at 9:14 AM, Tal Assa <talassa2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > i want     all  network   equipment   will  be via   the  freeradius  sql
> > databse and   all users who uses   corprate  wifi   netwrk  will
> > authenticate  via the   Active Direcory
>
>   That’s nice.  It doesn’t answer my questions.
>
>   How do you tell the users apart?  Since you don’t know, the problem
> seems unsolvable.  Once you know, the problem is easy to solve.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Tal Assa