Expiration

Jakub Homlala jhomlala at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 23:54:45 CEST 2015

Hello, i'm trying to get to work Expiration. I creating system which add
time to Expiration and stack if someone clicked some offer.

For example:
User clicked in captive portal offer at 8:00 and it gives a Expiration to
8:10. Then user clicked again offer in captive portal at 8:05 and it gives
time to 8:20. But my problem is:

if user log in in 8:00 it will disconnect him at 8:10 and he need to
"relog" to system.
I want to make a "update" that will not disconnect user at 8:10 but at 8:20
, because time will be stacked.

Sorry for my english, hope you understand something.

Jakub