"[eap] = reject" after "Calling eap_md5 to process EAP data"

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jul 9 13:48:18 CEST 2015

On Jul 8, 2015, at 7:06 PM, Kris Armstrong <kris.armstrong at me.com> wrote:
> The only change in the proxy.conf was to u comment the nostrip. Only because you pointed me to the proxy.conf for the EAPTLS issue

  As I said, you need to make sure that the realm is a LOCAL one.  See raddb/proxy.conf.

 And a little bit of thinking would be useful.  READ the debug output.  If it's proxying to itself, the problem is that the realm is configured to proxy to itself.  If you don't want it to proxy to itself... fix the realm so that it doesn't proxy to itself.