Manual insert of credentials into radcheck row disappears after five mins ( MySQL )

Herwin Weststrate herwin at quarantainenet.nl
Tue Jul 14 14:13:37 CEST 2015

On 14-07-15 13:58, Sophie Loewenthal wrote:
> Hi Randeep,
>
>     Yes, just seen radprov-sync delete this.  Lots of thanks for helping
> me find the culprit.

> My next step is now why?!

Probably because it's trying to synchronize the database with some other
data source, that does not contain a user "xmonitor1". At least, that's
what the "sync" part in the name suggest. I've got no idea what that
script exactly does, and I can't find anything about it on google.

--
Herwin Weststrate