Manual insert of credentials into radcheck row disappears after five mins ( MySQL )

Sophie Loewenthal sophie.loewenthal at trimbletl.com
Tue Jul 14 14:17:24 CEST 2015

After reading this script., I see this  was written by an earlier sys
admin team in our company for integration with an inhouse application.
Pleased to have found this because this was likely a missing piece of
many puzzles I had with our radius server.

With kind regards,
Sophie Loewenthal

System Engineer ITOPS / Trimble Transport & Logistics
GSM:+32.471.900703