Handling multiple customers with one radius instance

Manfred Wolf Manfred.Wolf at cosmokey.com
Wed Jul 29 11:49:47 CEST 2015

ok, that brought us a step further.
>> If we like to create custom groups like in the rlm_passwd, do we have to
>> write our own rlm c module? If so, may you point me to the documentation
>> of how to write those modules?
>   Uh... no.  Did you even bother reading the documentation I suggested?  It tells you how to create custom groups *without* writing C coe.
I've read through the /etc/freeradius/modules/passwd file a few times
again and I'm still not 100% sure, do I just have to write a new module
file like /etc/freeradius/modules/myCustomersModule and fill it with for
example:
group_customer1 {
    format = "*.customer1"
}
group_customer2 {
    format = "*.customer2"
}
As far as I can see, this should then be accessible through an unlang
script, right?

Manfred Wolf