Error in `radiusd': free(): invalid next size (normal)

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Jun 12 17:07:59 CEST 2015

> On Jun 12, 2015, at 9:55 AM, ICHIBA Sara <ichi.sara at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm using freeradius 3.0.8
>
> To Arran: I know it's no yet a supported module. Still, There's no harm doing some tests.

Not everyone will have been following the other thread, and may waste time responding to you.

The backtrace there is useless, it doesn't show enough of the stack to see where the call to the libcassandra function was, or any of the arguments.

You need to run the server under gdb, and use 'bt' to get the full backtrace.

Except if you did that now, the debug output would still be useless, because all the line numbers will change when I clean up the code.

Hence the request for patience.

-Arran