Doubts about the rlm_replicate

Jorge Pereira jpereiran at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 14:56:24 CEST 2015

Hi,

My idea is to add support for "post-proxy" in the rlm_replicate. So I
believe it can be sure that the first packet "Acct-Start" received ACK and
then I can send the "replicated" packet that became in the
"Acct-Interim-Updated" will be sent ok.

Aland and Arran, what do you think about my idea?

--
Jorge Pereira